Hino Exhibition Stand at the 2013 Brisbane Truck Show Case Study - content- not single
Case Study: Hino’s Exhibition Stand at the 2013 Brisbane Truck Show
Services provided:Exhibition Stand
Event:2013 Brisbane Truck Show
Location:Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre
The brief:HINO Australia engaged SRC for a complete turnkey solution; to create an interactive and highly visual exhibition stand. During this exhibition, HINO Australia also celebrated the entry of its one thousandth truck into the Victorian Country Fire Authority; which was a strong feature on the stand.
How it was brought to life:SRC designed, produced and managed every aspect of the exhibition stand. Supplying all the technical and non-technical equipment (everything but the vehicles), the entire event utilised resources from each of SRC’s three offices. The Melbourne team managed the project, Sydney designed and built a number of the stands’ key elements and the Brisbane office delivered and bumped in the exhibition stand.
Taking four days to bump in, the following was provided:
- Fully installed 50 metre wide x3.6 metre high white walls – which created the perimeter of the stand, inclusive of a fully functional office area
- AllySTAGE staging 4.8 metres x 14.4 metres
- Large HINO signage – created out of flats
- Custom-made access platform and stand to house the one thousandth truck to enter the Victorian Country Fire Authority. The custom stand had a ‘Dakar Rally’ look and feel to it, to promote the truck’s 4WD ability
- Internal cordless/wireless lighting was also utilised within the cab of the vehicles on display, to light them up on the stand
- Custom silver and white flooring supplied by No Fuss Events, and installed by SRC
- The installation of an LCD screen, supplied by TDC