Nissan National Dealership Meeting 2013 - content- not single
Case Study: Nissan’s 2013 National Dealership Meeting
Client:George P Johnson for Nissan
Services provided:Staging, custom builds and dry hire
Event:2013 Nissan National Dealership Meeting
Location:Etihad Stadium, Melbourne
The brief:George P Johnson commissioned SRC to create an ‘all encompassing’ experience for Nissan dealers inside Etihad Stadium; where the products on display were the real heroes of the event.
How it was brought to life:With a comprehensive brief provided by George P Johnson, SRC supplied and installed the main stage which measured 25 metres wide x 12 metres deep. The stage also contained a custom-built six-metre revolve set and had its entire area draped with black velvet and star cloth. Numerous satellite stages were also supplied and installed for the event, which were used as zones to showcase different Nissan models.
SRC also provided:
- Four custom-built car ramps
- Flats to cover the truss, creating a proscenium
- Two huge seating risers: 12 metres (w) x 12 metres (d) x 3 metres (h)
- An illuminated Nissan sign positioned at the top of the main stage
- A custom-built temporary dance floor, utilised during the event’s gala evening
- A number of dry hire items such as bollards and backstage drapes