Under Armour - content- not single
Case Study: Under Armour
Client:Lampoon Group for Under Armour
Services provided:Custom Built Exhibition Stand
Event:Rebel Sport Conference
Location:Royal Pines, Gold Coast, Queensland
The brief:SRC was hired to construct a custom exhibition stand that reflected the new look and feel of Under Armour’s refurbished US stores.
How it was brought to life:From the render provided, SRC had one week to bring the exhibition stand to life. Measuring 9.6 metres x 4.8 metres, the exhibition stand incorporated the following:
- a custom floor made out of a concrete/stone patterned vinyl tile
- the back wall of the exhibition stand was made into a shop front, which was manufactured out of timber veneer, specifically requested from the end client
- three inbuilt seamless TV screens
- LED down lights in the shop window area, and another strip of LED lights at the base of the window to highlight product
- custom built shoe holders made out of clear acrylic, which was attached to the back wall of the exhibition stand to display the product
- 3D letters spelling Under Armour, custom made and consisting of an opal acrylic face;
- custom digital printing
- custom built reception counter made out of timber veneer, which also incorporated a number of pigeon holes to store product.
Finally, SRC constructed Under Armours’ epic logo in 3D. Utilising the company’s CNC machine capabilities, the logo was made out of timber, painted gloss on all sides and measured 2.7 metres wide by 1.7 metres high. A quirky fact about the exhibition – delegates were able to trade in their old runners, for new Under Armour ones!